- Your Health. Treat your body with the respect it deserves.
- Your Friends. Spending time with friends is key to our emotional wellbeing.
- Gratitude. Appreciate the miracle of life.
- Your Reputation.
- Your Family.
- Your Education.
- Giving To Others.
- Life Experiences.
What are three awesome things about yourself?
- I followed my heart.
- I believe in myself.
- I live by high standards.
- I treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I understand how precious time is.
- I look for positivity in all things.
- I trust my intuition.
- I speak up.
What are wise words?
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” —
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” —
- Live a life of purpose.
- Be brave.
- Use your time wisely.
- Value yourself for who you are.
- Hone your skills.
- Keep your head up.
What are you good at example?
Examples are record keeping, cooking, cleaning, welding, computer programming, or teaching. People learn job skills at school, on the job, or from life experiences. You may already have some job skills. You may think you don’t have any—but that’s not true.
What are you most proud of?
- Reflect on your career. Before any interview, it’s a good idea to reflect on your career.
- Relate it to the job.
- Explain how you did it.
- Discuss what you learned.
- Be sincere in your answer.
What are you proud of yourself?
- You’ve survived a lot of things in life.
- You learned a lot and grew from your mistakes.
- You helped others each time you can.
- You made people smile.
- You became the light to others.
- You have unique talents and skills.
- You strive towards your definition of success.
- You have strong friendships and relationships you’ve built.
What are your 3 top priorities in life?
What exactly are these three magical priorities in life? Well, it’s simple. Your health, relationships, and purpose.
What are your hobbies?
- Arts and crafts.
- Any sport like Cricket, Football, Basketball, etc.
What are your top 3 qualities?
- Communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
What are your top priorities?
- Self-care. Your first and foremost priority in life should be YOU.
- Education and learning.
- Meaningful work.
- Exciting hobbies.
- Fulfilling relationships.
- Alone time.
- New experiences.
What are your values examples?
What can you bring to the company?
your enthusiasm for the profession and the employer and your desire to make your mark. your personal qualities, such as your drive and willingness to learn. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.
What comes first in your life?
“Maslow considered physiological needs the most important as all the other needs become secondary until these needs are met.” So, in my opinion, your physiological needs always come first in your life. If you’re hungry, sleep-deprived, or in poor health, then how can you be successful in any other area of your life?
What do i deserve in a relationship?
- Trust. Every great relationship is founded on trust.
- Unconditional Love.
What do i want from life?
You can’t pinpoint exactly what you want in life if you’re constantly sacrificing your time and dreams for other people. You have to put yourself first. Ask yourself: If you weren’t tied down by your job, family, friends, or anything else, then what would you be doing right now?
What do love mean to you?
Love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It’s unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the person you love and are comfortable around them. It’s like your heart tells you that it is good for you. Love never hurts or makes you cry your eyes out.
What do you appreciate about yourself?
- Getting Out Of Bed.
- A Small Kind Gesture.
- Being Able To Forgive.
- Not Comparing Yourself To Others.
- Your Weird, Little Quirks.
- Good Intentions.
- Your Physical “Imperfections”
- A Great Conversation.
What do you give to the one you love?
- Give them sincere compliments.
- Share your time with your loved ones.
- Give a healthy dose of compassion.
- Give your smile.
- Give a healthy amount of your trust.
- Give them a boost of empowerment.
- Give your love and show it too.
- Give an ample amount of acceptance.
What do you like about yourself?
- Your Ability to Love. Loving others and being loved makes life worth living.
- Your Personality. No one else has your unique personality.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Relationships.
- Your Family.
- Your Perspective.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Smile.
What do you like most in life?
Here are the things I really enjoy in life: Becoming the best version of myself (continuous improvement) Sex, sex, sex, passion, passion, passion (I am kind of utterly obsesses or I feel nothing) Reading, reading, reading and learning new things (I read really a lot every day)
What do you love most about what you do?
- Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission.
- Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job.
- Helping Others.
What do you need in life quotes?
- “ The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama.
- “ Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon.
- “ Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King.
- “ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
What does family mean in your life?
“Family means having someone to love you unconditionally in spite of you and your shortcomings. Family is loving and supporting one another even when it’s not easy to do so. It’s being the best person you could be so that you may inspire your love ones.
What gives my life meaning?
Family, friends, careers, freedom — these are just a few of the things that can give our lives meaning and purpose. ( WKRC) UNDATED (WKRC) – Family, friends, careers, freedom — these are just a few of the things that can give our lives meaning and purpose.
What happiness means in life?
Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can’t help but smile. It’s the opposite of sadness. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness.